Monday, September 17, 2007

Tuna Casserole *

I love this idea! So I decided I would post one right now!!!

The other day we were hungry and had, what I thought was no food. So I decided to raid the pantry and here is what I came up with.

1 Can of Tuna fish Drained
1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 can of Veg-All
3-4 cups cooked small pasta, like shells or bowties
1/2 cup grated cheese (to cover the top, it was about 2 big handfuls
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (I used Kraft, just the cheepy stuff)
1/2 cup milk
Cook pasta as directed. Preheat oven to 350
(I sprayed my casserole dish, but you could also line it with foil to avoid sticking)
In a casserole dish stir the drained tuna, cream of chicken soup, Veg-All and milk to an even constancy. Add drained noodles and stir. Then after its all mixed together spread the cheeses on top to cover.

Bake for 30 minutes, or until its hot all the way through and the cheese is melty.

You could also put some broken up potato chips on top for the last 5-10 minutes of cooking.

And enjoy!

Court

1 comment:

Kristen said...

we make this too. but we substitute cream of mushroom soup. it is easy and good.