Saturday, December 15, 2007

THE MOST AWESOME 5 MINUTE FUDGE!!!*

Yesterday I was watching Oprah and she had Rachael Ray on showing some holiday tips. On there she showed Oprah how to make her 5 minute fudge. It looked so easy that I thought I should give it a try. She gave her recipe which you can see at http://www.oprah.com/foodhome/food/recipes/food_20051123_wreath.jhtml along with a few variations, but she also said you could pretty much throw anything in it that you wanted, so tonight for our ward Christmas party I made 2 different kinds, here are the changes I made:

1st one: Peanut Butter Fudge
Instead of butterscotch chips I used Peanut butter chips
didn't add any nuts or raisins or anything
topped it off with M & Ms

2nd one: Mint Fudge
Instead of butterscotch chips I used 1 cup of the Mint, candycane Hershey kisses (if you haven't tried them yet, go get a bag now!!!)
again, didn't add any nuts or anything
topped it off with M & Ms also

This one was my favorite!!!

This recipe is so easy and it turns out so well, anyone can do it! (Plus it looks so cute in the wreath shape for this time of year, but I'm sure you could decorate it with something else throughout the year to make it suitable.

No comments: