Saturday, February 2, 2008

Parmesan Ranch Chicken

1/2 cup melted butter
3/4 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 packet Ranch salad dressing mix
4 chicken breasts
Mix breadcrumbs, parm cheese, and ranch mix together in a bowl (I like to do mine in a baggie so I can toss my chicken for coating).
Spilt the crumb mixture in half and freeze the rest for next time. (or you can use all of it)
In a separate bowl, melt your butter. Rinse your chicken and pat dry--then dip in butter. Proceed to coat your chicken (bag or bowl) with the ranch mixture. Place in a 9x13 pan, uncovered, at 375 for 50 minutes...

1 comment:

Ann said...

I have another recipe where you coat your chicken pieces in mayo/miracle whip before coating with bread crumbs. To cut the fat, I'm going to try this recipe doing it that way.